Our 2017-2018 School Partners
Portland Public Schools
- Ainsworth Elementary School
- Boise-Eliot/Humboldt School
- Bridger School
- Bridlemile Elementary School
- Capitol Hill Elementary School
- Chapman Elementary School
- Chief Joseph Elementary School
- Duniway Elementary School
- Faubion School
- James John Elementary School
- Peninsula Elementary School
- Rosa Parks Elementary School
- Sabin School
- Sitton Elementary School
- Vestal School
Centennial School District
- Patrick Lynch Elementary School
- Pleasant Valley Elementary School
David Douglas School District
- Earl Boyles Elementary School
- Gilbert Park Elementary School
Reynolds School District
- Davis Elementary School
- Glenfair Elementary School
Reading Results is one of the best examples in our community of an organization that has succeeded in building effective partnerships and delivering quality instruction to academic-priority children. The fact that the schools themselves invest in the program, at a time when resources are so scarce, is a sure sign of the high regard with which principals and teachers value the Reading Results program.
All of us who run businesses in this region are so dependent on a vital, diverse, fluent, educated and literate work force. The work Reading Results is doing is critical to our future.
Our students in Reading Results experience reading gains at a higher rate than those students who don’t have Reading Results.
Reading Results has had a positive impact on our student data. The partnership allows us to target specific needs of our students, and we have seen growth in their reading ability because of the interventions provided by the Reading Results team. Reading Results has provided job opportunities for our parents, which helps raise the confidence and opportunities in our community. I value our partnership with Reading Results and consider the support a valued asset to our student’s success!
Our partnership with Reading Results has been amazing for our students. The confidence they experience as they become readers and the joy they experience when they can unlock text and all the worlds that books provide is really powerful.