Our 2017-2018 School Partners
Portland Public Schools
- Ainsworth Elementary School
- Bridger School
- Bridlemile Elementary School
- Capitol Hill Elementary School
- Chapman Elementary School
- Chief Joseph Elementary School
- Duniway Elementary School
- Faubion School
- James John Elementary School
- Peninsula Elementary School
- Rosa Parks Elementary School
- Sabin School
- Sitton Elementary School
- Vestal School
Centennial School District
- Patrick Lynch Elementary School
- Pleasant Valley Elementary School
David Douglas School District
- Cherry Park Elementary School
- Earl Boyles Elementary School
- Gilbert Heights Elementary School
- Gilbert Park Elementary School
- Lincoln Park Elementary School
- Menlo Park Elementary School
- Mill Park Elementary School
- Ventura Park Elementary School
- West Powellhurst Elementary School
Reynolds School District
- Davis Elementary School
- Glenfair Elementary School
Reading Results exemplifies what partnership between a school and community group can be. The representatives of Reading Results have a deep understanding of the role of teachers and the challenges of students—most Reading Results literacy tutors are in fact former teachers.
Reading Results is one of the best examples in our community of an organization that has succeeded in building effective partnerships and delivering quality instruction to academic-priority children. The fact that the schools themselves invest in the program, at a time when resources are so scarce, is a sure sign of the high regard with which principals and teachers value the Reading Results program.
Not all children need an intervention program like this one. However, all children must learn to read and read well. Reading is the gatekeeper to their future. The work of the Reading Results assures that gate will be open to more children.
Reading Results’ innovative Reading Team intervention program provides exactly the kind of evidence-based help our students need. Harnessing the talents of retired teachers and training school parents has produced measurable gains for the students they serve.
All of us who run businesses in this region are so dependent on a vital, diverse, fluent, educated and literate work force. The work Reading Results is doing is critical to our future.
Our students in Reading Results experience reading gains at a higher rate than those students who don’t have Reading Results.