Reading Results is hiring reading tutors for the 2018/19 school year!
Do you believe all children have the right to read and succeed?
Are you looking for highly-rewarding, part-time work and want to make a difference in your community?
Our staff is our most valuable asset!
Reading Results Reading Tutors work 7-8 hours each week with first, second and third graders during the school day to deliver a highly-effective program that gets students on track to succeed in school and beyond.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidates who are driven to support student success
- Critical thinkers who are ready and willing to learn (coachable)
- Community members who racially, ethnically and/or culturally reflect our students
- A range of experience – we hire people with no experience to people who have taught elementary school for years
- Read the full job description here: READING TUTOR JOB DESCRIPTION
- Complete an ONLINE APPLICATION HERE -or- download, print and return a PAPER APPLICATION HERE
For priority consideration, apply by Friday, August 31, 2018.