**Reading Results is Hiring!**
Do you believe all children have the right to read and succeed?
Are you looking for highly-rewarding, part-time work and want to make a difference in your community?
Our staff is our most valuable asset!
READING TUTORS (multiple positions)
Reading Results Reading Tutors work directly with first through fourth graders during the school day to deliver a highly-effective program that gets students on track to succeed in school and beyond. First-year Tutors generally work 7.5 or 15 hours each week; Reading Results provides all training and ongoing paid professional development during the school year.
Positions begin at: $18.50/hour
Who are we looking for?
- Candidates who are driven to support student success
- Critical thinkers who are ready and willing to learn (you are coachable)
- Community members who racially, ethnically and/or culturally reflect our students
- A range of experience – we hire people with no experience to people who have taught elementary school for years.
- Read the full job description here: READING RESULTS TUTOR JOB DESCRIPTION
- Complete our ONLINE APPLICATION HERE -or- you may contact us to request an alternate way to apply.
- Apply ASAP for priority consideration.
Reading Results is an Equal Opportunity Employer, everyone is invited to apply.