Position Title: Reading Tutor (multiple positions)
Type and wage: part-time, wage is DOE
- Reading Results tutors deliver highly individualized, data driven, explicit instruction designed to accelerate reading skills for first, second and third grade students who need extra reading support.
- We strive to be an Anti-Racist organization and to provide Anti-Racist service to our students.
- Tutors come to Reading Results with many different backgrounds – everyone will participate in extensive training and coaching, and be ready to serve students!
- Tutors work during the school day, generally 7.5 – 15 hours/week.
- Tutors are part of a school team and will support all team members and students through working toward the success of the full team, including school-specific professional development, collaboration and covering instruction for other tutors as needed.
- Please see the complete job description HERE.
Apply ASAP for priority consideration: Complete our Reading Tutor Application HERE.