Reading Results is hiring!
POSITION: Executive Assistant / Operations Manager
Our Executive Assistant/Operations Manager is an essential member of the Reading Results team, providing full administrative support to the Executive Director, general support to the administrative team, and ensuring that our office operations run smoothly. Our office culture is collegial and positive, our work is meaningful, and the duties will be many and varied!
To apply by Wednesday, May 22:
- Review a full position description HERE.
- Email a letter of interest and a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “EA/OM Position” in the subject line.
- Complete this short applicant SURVEY.
Reading Results is an Equal Opportunity Employer, everyone is encouraged to apply.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
POSITION: Reading Tutor (multiple positions)
Do you believe all children have the right to read and succeed?
Are you looking for highly-rewarding, part-time work and want to make a difference in your community?
Our team is our most valuable asset!
Reading Results Reading Tutors generally work 7.5 hours each week with first, second and third graders during the school day to deliver a highly-effective literacy program that puts students on track to succeed in school and beyond.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidates who are driven to support student success
- Critical thinkers who are ready and willing to learn (coachable)
- Community members who racially, ethnically and/or culturally reflect our students
- A range of experience – we hire people with no experience to people who have taught elementary school for year
- Read the full job description here: READING TUTOR POSITION DESCRIPTION
- Complete an ONLINE APPLICATION HERE -or- download, print and return a PAPER APPLICATION HERE
For priority consideration, apply ASAP