Program Site Manager (.3 – 1.0 FTE; 2019/20 School Year)
The Program Site Manager is an essential member of the Reading Results Program Team and is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Reading Results program within the schools we serve. The ultimate goal of this position is to implement the Reading Results program working toward every student served accelerating their reading proficiency by a minimum of 1.5 years.
Salary: FTE equivalent $60,000-$63,000/year (prorated for both school year and FTE appointment)
Primary position duties include:
- Ensuring all aspects of the Reading Results program are implemented with excellence and fidelity.
- Supervising, training, coaching and evaluating tutors in delivering the Reading Results program with excellence and fidelity.
- Fostering professional relationships, maintaining ongoing collaboration and communication with school principals, liaisons and teachers regarding student growth and success, assessment data, program needs, etc.
Seasoned education professionals are invited to apply by Tuesday, July 23:
- Read the full job description HERE.
- Send a letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “PSM Position” in the subject line.
- Complete the short survey HERE.
Reading Results is an equal opportunity employer – everyone is invited to apply.
Reading Results is not currently hiring Reading Tutors.
In the event that we do additional hiring for Reading Tutors for the 2019/20 school year and you are interested in being contacted, please email a brief message to email@example.com – and please let us know if you are a member of a school community we serve.