Reading Results is hiring!
Do you believe all children have the right to read and succeed?
Are you looking for highly-rewarding, part-time work and want to make a difference in your community?
Our team is our most valuable asset!
Reading Results Reading Tutors generally work 7.5 hours each week with first, second and third graders during the school day to deliver a highly-effective literacy program that gets students on track to succeed in school and beyond.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidates who are driven to support student success
- Critical thinkers who are ready and willing to learn (coachable)
- Community members who racially, ethnically and/or culturally reflect our students
- A range of experience – we hire people with no experience to people who have taught elementary school for years.
- Read the full job description here: READING TUTOR POSITION DESCRIPTION
- Complete an ONLINE APPLICATION HERE -or- download, print and return a PAPER APPLICATION HERE
For priority consideration, apply by Friday, May 3.
*School Community Members: Apply by May 3rd to be considered for on-site interviews at your school.*